I am a highly motivated Teton County, Wyoming resident with community ties. I have strong customer service, multitasking, problem solving, organizational, and computer skills.
I have been working in construction since 1988, with a 15 year span at our local medical center. After working with small business subcontractors I recognized a need for a person to work a few hours a week in small offices to help with billing, filing, balancing checkbooks, etc., a Girl Friday. My office experience is:
- Progress billing
- T&M Billing
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Cost accounting
- Balancing Checkbooks/QuickBooks
- Human resource duties
- Telephone & email communication
- Word Processing & Spread Sheets
- Filing and other common tasks
During my fifteen years at our local Medical Center I was involved in three major software conversions and was a key resource within my departments for software questions. I was also responsible for setting up and organizing three new positions, and facilitated the move from paper to computer in another department. My various duties included:
- Surgery, procedure, and pre-op scheduling
- Admitting surgical patients
- Collecting accurate insurance information
- Medical Billing including Medicare and Medicaid
- Insurance pre-certifications & notifications
- Heavy telephone communications
- Form developement
- Smiling in the face of chaos
I’m very active with the Jackson Hole Community Band and volunteer on the board.
I also do Web design & Photography, you can read about that at TetonTrekker Designs.
For a list of my software experience please click here.